We place importance and value on St. Gregory’s distinctive uniform as a mark of pride and positive identification with our school. Our uniform promotes a principle of equality and belonging. We expect pupils to wear the correct uniform at all times during the school day, on school trips and when representing the school at extra-curricular events (this includes the St. Gregory’s hat) Pupils are expected to wear the correct P.E. Kit for all sports/P.E. lessons and extra-curricular events. Please see below for uniform list.
School uniform is available to purchase from:
154 – 156 The Broadway
Tel: 020 8998 0144
Jewellery is not permitted to be worn at school other than a plain wrist-watch.
Pupils with pierced ears may wear a plain stud earring (one per earlobe).
Pupils will be asked to remove items of jewellery which are not compliant with our regulations and these will be returned to parent/s.
- Hairbands must be plain (no attachments, flowers or bows) in school colours (navy or red).
- Pupils with shoulder length hair (or longer) should wear hair tied back and off the face.
- Pupils are not permitted to have markings shaved into hair and ‘extreme’ haircuts are not permitted.
- Pupils are not permitted to wear hair-dye/colourant.
- School Back Packs (rucksacks) are permitted in Years 3-6 only.
- Pupils in Reception – Year 2 should have a St. Gregory’s book bag for school
- *Red sweatshirt with School logo
- Red jog bottoms
- White polo shirt with School logo
- Grey shorts
- Red/White gingham dress
RECEPTION – Y6
- Navy pinafore
- Red/White checked blouse
- Navy A-line skirt (optional Y5 & Y6 only)
- Cardigan – Red with School logo
- School Hat – Scarlet corduroy with badge (Girls)
- Red tights/White socks
- Grey Trousers
- White shirt
- School tie
- V-neck jumper – Red with School logo
- School cap – Scarlet flannel with badge (Boys)
- Grey socks
(BOYS & GIRLS)
- Navy blazer with school badge (optional)
- Navy coat
- Scarf in school colours (optional)
- Black shoes
- School book bag (Reception - Yr 2) Purchase from school office
- School back-pack (Y3 – Y6)
- Red/White gingham dress (‘shorts all-in-one’ dress is not permitted)
- White socks (optional red/white gingham trim)
- White short-sleeved shirt
- Grey shorts
- Grey socks
- Gold t-shirt with School logo
- Red PE shorts
- Red sweatshirt with School logo (optional)
- Red jog bottoms (optional)
- Black plimsolls
- PE bag – red cotton
- Swimming trunks (no swim shorts)
- One piece swimming costume
- Red swimming cap (purchased from pool)
Items marked with an asterisk can only be purchased from Juniper, however, with the exception of shoes, all items on this list are available at Juniper.
All items of uniform should be labelled.
School shoes should be plain, black – no heels, no trainers.